7.16.2007

15 Weeks, 6 Days/ 2 Years, 2 Months, 4 Weeks, 1 Day


What a nice relaxing weekend! It flew by even though we were largely hunkered down at home, but it was so nice just to hang around the house and chill out. Saturday we enjoyed having one of my friends' from Guam over for a bbq. She and her husband have been in the Chicago area since college and have two girls very close in age to Henry and Silas. Henry and Maia had fun playing, but not really together-- they were pretty much the definition of "parallel play."

Sunday Henry took a power nap and i managed to get the mountainous pile of laundry all done and even ironed a few pieces. This caused Henry to figure out what his plastic iron is for and led to him toting it along to daycare this morning.

Silas has continued to make progress on the sleep front. Last night he woke up at 3 (before the 4:30 allowed feeding time) but once i got him back to sleep he didn't wake up to eat until 5:00. So, that's the new feeding time, which means tonight might be a rough one for me. 3 nights of 8+ hours for Silas have definitely helped me feel like i can handle it though!

I mentioned that i had finally gotten all our old photos moved over to Picasa. In the process i was able to go through and make some comparisons between Henry's baby pictures and Silas'. Here's the first in a couple looks at the two of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you took pics with Maia and Eva- that's the only way I'll ever get to see any! I wish I was there to see the parallel play- I am soooo good at that!

:)kai