10.25.2004

Baby active, gain more weight!

I had my 15 week Dr. appt today and all is well with the baby. The heartbeat was still a strong 160 bpm and the little guy was very active. We frequently heard static which Dr. P said was the baby moving around.

I actually lost a pound since my last appt, which isn't completely catastrophic because i have gained 7 pounds overall which is right on track. However, i'm moving in the wrong direction, so we had a humorous talk about ways to gain weight. I'm supposed to eat more cheese, work whole milk into my diet, and cook with butter! At the end of the conversation Dr. P asked what i usually drink. When i said water, she told me to supplement with juice and that i "would be fattened up in no time."

So Doctor's orders-- more calories and fat!

No comments: