39 weeks, big with child. I'm due in 8 days and would be happy if the baby decided to come a bit sooner. When i went in for my doctor appointment last Monday we talked about when i'd be induced if the baby didn't come on his own. Looks like i'll be able to wait until Friday the 22nd to medically induce, but we're all hoping that i go into labor on my own first.
I have another Doctor appointment tomorrow morning so we'll see if i'm making any "progress" or not. Friday is my last day of work, so i'm definitely wrapping everything up.