3.14.2005

35 Weeks


We're in countdown mode-- 5 weeks to go! I feel like it's not possible to get any bigger but perhaps i'm mistaken-- the pictures will let us know for sure. The emails i get about the development of my baby tell me that the average baby is 5 pounds at this point but that there are pretty big differences between the average and what your actual baby weighs. We have another ultrasound this Friday so we might get an estimate for weight at that point. I do know that my uterus has grown to 15 times it's normal size which is quite a feat.

We met with the doulas yesterday and had a good chance to talk through how we hope the birth will go and what kinds of things are important to us. I just hope that i go into natural labor and don't have to be induced, but time will tell. Posted by Hello

No comments: