3.11.2008

Yucky Bunny Come Home!

Everyone knows that Henry has a stuffed pal named Ralph (or Ralphie) and that he's been pretty special since Henry was about a year old. Well, Silas has formed an affiliation even earlier with a little stuffed bunny that we affectionately call yucky bunny. You haven't seen much of yucky bunny because he primarily stays in the crib, and in fact i can't find any pictures of Silas with yucky bunny, but he plays a big part in helping Silas fall asleep and get back to sleep on his own.

Well yesterday he went missing. I'm at a total loss. I think it's possible i put him in my coat pocket yesterday to give to Brenda since Silas had been sick over the weekend and i wanted to ease his day. I don't remember giving it to Brenda and Brenda doesn't remember getting it, but the bunny is nowhere to be found. Last night i was looking in the gutters on our street, Brenda's street, and at the Doctor's office thinking that maybe it fell out of my coat when i was getting in and out of the car yesterday. Nothing. I've absolutely searched the house and just don't have any other ideas on where to look. Silas did okay during the night given the circumstances but he had a hard time falling asleep and when he woke up at 6:15 he couldn't get back to sleep.

I figure at this point i've covered almost all my bases, so i'm putting up flyers just in case someone picked him up. I know i'm a crazy mom at this point but i just want my baby to have his bunny back and to make nighttime pleasant again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are amazing, Tamra. Flyers for a favorite stuff animal. I hope it helps and the bunny finds his way home. Then we need to find multiples of the same bunny like we did for Ralph. Just in case... Hugs!

Kathy said...

Good Luck with the search and rescue of bunny. I think that I purchased 4 of Bailey's "Maxie's" just in case.

BUNNY PLEASE COME HOME!

Anonymous said...

have you filed a missing bunny report with your local police dept?

:P kai