3.16.2006

10 Months, 3 Weeks, 6 Days


Henry stayed home with me today and he was definitely sick. He managed to keep liquids and then some solids down as the day progressed. He slept a ton (he was only awake 5 hours 25 mins) but had his moments of perking up.

Hopefully he'll sleep well tonight and be able to go back to Brenda's tomorrow, but we'll see what happens. We're meeting a contractor tomorrow morning at the new house to get an assessment on the work that has to be done. From that we'll go to the seller asking for a credit. From what the realtor says, the sellers are amenable, so we'll see how it works out.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Hey Tamra,

I hope Henry is feeling better. Thanks so much for helping at the party, I couldn't have done it w/out all the help from you guys.

Carys ended up getting sick on my Mom right after everyone left. I hope this is the last round for all of us.

Take care and I'll talk to you later!