5.31.2006

1 Year, 1 Month, 2 Weeks, 1 Day


Henry seems to have the very tail end of the cold that we both shared for a few weeks. He just has a slight cough and i spent the weekend blowing the last business out of my nose. Especially because of all the flying things were stirred up in my sinuses, so i found myself blowing my nose a lot.

Henry has gotten very good at mimicking things we do and this blowing the nose business was no exception. If you hand him a tissue or napkin he'll hold it up to his nose and then making a blowing noise with his mouth. It's hysterical to watch because it sounds real and he looks very serious when he's doing it-- i just get this image of Charlie Chaplin watching him. It gets even funnier as he shreds the paper and continues to do it with smaller and smaller bits.

Henry had his first PT appointment with his new therapist which went really well. I'll fill you in on all the details tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love the photo! I'm glad to hear that you are all doing well and Henry is even more beautiful(if possible).